Jeremy Camp’s Overcome – Jesus overcame sin and death and we have hope and that’s the good news of Jesus Christ. He rose from death and defeated hell and the grave. Grace is ours. Click to listen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8AB0vUU038&list=PLNc6Yf0WBybnRPMgyZVD4UK5IxBqzGzxF
Breakthrough! I saw this the other day looking at ingredients – “hydrolyzed soy.” I thought to myself, hmmm, what’s that? Then I thought, I need to look that up – soy has lecithin, hydrolyzing lecithin makes lysophosphatidylcholine / lysoPC. So, I found “hydrolyzed soy flour.” Is this using defatted soy flour? Because if so, then the lecithin’s gone, I think. The label doesn’t say ‘defatted’ though. It says “hydrolyzed soy flour.” So, let’s make a product list of items to set aside if you are experiencing any debilitating problems such neurodegeneration, brain or spine problems, sciatica, paralysis, blindness, etc. See the rest of the blog for more information on lysoPC.
These products have “hydrolyzed soy flour” and are from specialchem4cosmetics.
- PHILOSOPHY – TIME IN A BOTTLE DAILY AGE DEFYING SERUM
- DIOR – CAPTURE XP ULTIMATE DEEP WRINKLE CORRECTION SERUM
- DIOR – CAPTURE TOTALE EYES ESSENTIAL EYE ZONE BOOSTING SUPER SERUM
- ORLANE – THERMO LIFT FIRMING CARE
- ORLANE SERUM NUIT EXTREME ANTI WRINKLE REGENERATING NIGHT SERUM
- Parfums Givenchy – Vax’in for Youth Youth Infusion Serum
- GUERLAIN – ORCHIDEE IMPERIALE EXCEPTIONAL COMPLETE CARE TREATMENT (WEEK ONE) 1/4
- EXCEPTIONAL COMPLETE CARE (50 mL version)
- EXCEPTIONAL COMPLETE CARE
- CAPTURE TOTALE MULTI PERFECTION EYEZONE FIBER PATCH
Back to our list of “hydrolyzed soy flour;” the following are from EWG. Mineral Fusion Skin-Balancing Facial Moisturizer for Normal Skin Types
Soleil Toujours Eye Cream, SPF 15
- Sudden Change Under-Eye Gel Treatment
- ARCONA MEN Overtime – Nighttime Repair Treatment PM
- Hand Perfection Anti-Aging Hand Care Rejuvenating Night Cream
- Murad Hybrids Absolute Bronzing Boost, SPF 15 (2013 formulation)
- Murad Age Reform Complete Reform
- Murad Age Reform Complete Reform with Glycolic Treatment
- Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Restructuring Treatment Cream, Firm
- Murad APS Body Firming Cream
- philosophy full of promise dual eye cream
- philosophy take a deep breath oil-free oxygen moisturizer, SPF 30
- RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30 (2013 formulation)
- Philosophy Take A Deep Breath Energizing Oxygen Gel Cream
- philosophy take a deep breath oil-free energizing oxygen gel cream moisturizer
- Murad APS Skin Perfecting Lotion
- Murad APS Perfecting Night Cream
- RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer
- This product has “hydrolyzed soy” Soleil Organique Environmental Defense Eye Therapy, SPF 15 (2013 formulation)
- evanhealy Chamomile Eye Care Cream
- This has hydrolyzed ananas sativus fruit and I don’t know about its lecithin content Renpure Organics Argan Oil Silky Smooth Blow Out Creme
There are several repeat offenders on here from our other lists, I think, including Philosophy,
Oh praising Jesus; look at this! This says that there’s also “hydrolyzed wheat flour,” “hydrolyzed soy,” “hydrolyzed soy flour, and “hydrolyzed oat flour.” Huge breakthrough here. I am not sure if “soy starch” has lecithin in it; I am almost positive that “soy protein isolate” does not and am pretty sure “soy protein” does not have lecithin because I read where they take all the fat out except maybe 1% or so. Okay, so maybe not ‘huge’ because I don’t see any products under the hydrolyzed wheat, soy, or oat but still things to start to watch for. So, our big one today is “hydrolyzed soy flour.” This is a list of hydrolyzed things, like wool, silk, yogurt, strawberry fruit, and ginseng – who knows if these have lecithin? Okay, here’s one “hydrolyzed roe” which has lecithin and is in PERRICONE MD – BLUE PLASMA. Oh My Lord Jesus please keep these girls from putting this on their faces. I clicked on the list above of hydrolyzed things, and this is the most I could come up with right now – took forever, but finding Dr. Perricone’s Blue Plasma is definitely worth it. He’s a bestselling author and doctor with a large following.
The EWG site has many products with hydrolyzed ingredients. It mentions hydrolyzed algin, corn starch, elastin, DNA, RNA (eww), casein, yeast, guar, silk, wheat starch and on and on, (I have no idea if any of this stuff has lecithin in it.)
Yippee! Here’s a huge list of “hydrolyzed oats” in products – I know oats have lecithin. I do not know if every type of hydrolysis hydrolyzes the lecithin. Can you hydrolyze something and not hydrolyze the lecithin? Isn’t that what you are hydrolyzing? Could someone read over my blog and answer that question? I’d stay away from any of these items unless you know for sure that the lecithin wasn’t hydrolyzed. God thank you for these breakthroughs!!! Oooh, there are a lot of new brands here and some baby products. Sigh. God thank you for a computer.
There are 62 products at EWG with “Hydrolyzed oats.”
- Cleanwell All-Natural Antibacterial Foaming Handsoap, Orange Vanilla
- Cleanwell All-Natural Hand Sanitizing Wipes, Orange Vanilla
- Cleanwell All-Natural Hand Sanitizing Wipes, Original Citrus Herb Scent and lots of other scents in the link above
- Cleanwell Natural Hand Sanitizing Wipes, Alcohol Free
- Babyganics Eczema Care Skin Protectant Cream
- Babyganics Moisturizing Therapy Cream Wash, Fragrance Free
- Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath
- Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream, Fragrance Free
Simply Eden uses hydrolyzed oats in their goat milk soaps.
Now I am second-guessing myself and saying this can’t be right. Does the lecithin hydrolyze if the whole undergoes hydrolysis? Only some things hydrolyze. What gets hydrolyzed in “hydrolyzed oats” – the lecithin? Lord, will you make this clear to me? It’s as clear as mud right now. Will you lead me to the right explanation? What should I look up?
Freak Out – Purology is in here, Alterna Caviar, AG Hair Cosmetics, John Paul Pet, Dark and Lovely and L’Oreal Excellence hair color – they are putting that right on their brain! Lyslecithin absorbs topically – lesions, Oh dear. Lord, please tell me this is wrong. Is it wrong? Blaylock puts hydrolyzed oat flour in the same grou pas MSG and other exitotoxins…Sigh. This must be the link I heard about so long ago that exitotoxins like MSG cause brain lesions. I could not find any research to prove it though and so discarded it in light of what the Lord showed me about lysolecithin. If in 1999, Blaylock put hydrolyzed oat flour with these other excitotoxins, then this one would be enough to say that yes, this one does cause brain lesions. I really need some research to back this hypothesis up. For real, God just led me to Russell Blaylock – exitotoxins damage the nervous system – retired neurosurgeon. I love neurosurgeons – so smart and heart doctors -so interesting. Christians aren’t dumb.
I think we just had a big break through.
Okay, let’s apply this same logic to quinoa which also has lecithin. There are 62 items with “hydrolyzed quinoa” on the EWG site.
- Hugo Naturals Coconut Smoothing & Defining Conditioner Lots of Hugo Naturals products here which you can check out.
- The Honest Company Honest Shampoo & Body Wash
- bareMinerals Lash Domination
- Rahua Conditioner
- Rahua Finishing Treatment
- Rahua Shampoo
- The Honest Company Honest Conditioner
- The Honest Company Honest Conditioning Mist
- Abba Curl Prep Spray
- Abba Color Protection Conditioner Lots of other Abba products here.
- Alberto VO5 Salon Series Anti-Frizz & Shine Styling Cream More Alberto V05 here.
- Kenra Platinum Recovery Polish
- Salon Grafix Healthy Hair Nutrition Protein Mist Restyler
- theBalm En Root Moisturize My Hair Conditioner
- California Smooth Clarifying Shampoo
- Nexxus Phyto Organics Nectaress Nourishing Conditioner
- theBalm En Root Control My Curls Conditioner
- theBalm En Root Give Me Volume Conditioner A lot more theBalm here.
- Tigi Bed Head For Men Clean Up Peppermint Conditioner
- Tigi Catwalk Your Highness Nourishing Conditioner
These all go on your head.
Here are products with hydrolyzed oat flour from EWG.
- Opas Soap Bergamint Lotion And more Opas products here.
- Beautiphyed Nourishing moisturizer
- evanhealy Light Moisture Replenishing Fluid
- My True Nature Clio’s Beary Soft Lotion
- Red Barn Green Farm Rub Up Mr. Mister All Body Lotion
- Red Barn Green Farm Rub Up! Lavender Hand & Body Lotion
- Sally B’s Skin Yummies Tinted moisturizer
- Beautiphyed Replenishing mask
- Sally B’s Skin Yummies Carrot Facial Dream Cream
- Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup, Cappuccino, SPF 20 (2013 formulation)
- Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup, Caramel, SPF 20 (2013 formulation)and many more colors
- Murad Acne Spot Treatment
Jesus, you have been faithful through my whole life. Thank you. Please show me your truth. You are amazing. Thank you for dying for my sins and suffering anguish in my place. I love you. I am so happy you overcame death and rose from the dead.